Guests are requested to familiarize themselves with the following points before booking online tickets. You must not make any booking unless you understand and agree with the following terms & conditions.
- All prices are subject to availability and can be withdrawn or varied without notice. The price is only guaranteed when paid in full. Please note that fares are subject to change without notice. In case of increase in fare, the same will be charged to you.
- Price changes may occur by reason of matters outside our control, such factors include fuel surcharge, taxes and airfare increases. Please contact our consultant for up to date prices.
- The ticket will be issued only upon full payment of the applicable fare or in accordance with credit arrangements established. Some tickets are sold at discounted fares which may be partially or completely non-refundable. Guest should choose the fare best suited to his/her need.
- In case of the payment made by credit card, if the payment is not approved on given credit card number, you will be notified as soon as possible. In such a scenario you need to speak to credit card Company, or provide alternate credit card, or change mode of payment as applicable.
- Should there be any error on the booking/ticket; you need to report the same within 24 hours of getting this mail or product receipt.
- There are times when we are unable to confirm a reservation. In the rare event that it occurs, we will attempt to reach you by phone and email so that we can rebook you. You must call us back within 48 hours, or we may not be able to honor your original booking price.
- A ticket is not transferable.
- Except as otherwise provided in the ticket, these conditions, or in applicable tariffs (which may limit the validity of ticket). A ticket issued at a special fare is valid for carriage only for the period and subject to the conditions as notified by carrier in its tariff regulations. You may contact our toll free number for further details.
- Certain fares may have conditions which limit or exclude the passenger's right to change or cancel reservations.
- Confirmed guests who do not present themselves for their booking flight are termed as "NO SHOW" and there will be no refund on such event.
- Please insert your frequent flyer membership details or other applicable loyalty program details. We cannot guarantee that the supplier will credit you with points for your booking.
- A maximum of one infant is allowed to travel with each adult passenger. In case of more than one infants travelling with one adult, first infant would be charged the infant fare but for second infant applicable child fare will be charged.
- Few airlines do not allow children to travel alone (Unaccompanied Minor) or with an accompanying young adult (between 12-16 years of age). Before making any such booking you are requested to have it checked either with our customer care or with respective airlines.
- Confirmation of reservations will be subject to availability of seats.
- Air Tours Inc/Airline may cancel a reservation without notice if a guest has not paid for tickets prior to the specified time limit, as advised by Airline or Air Tours Inc.
- Guest should check the reconfirmation requirements of any other airline involved in his journey with them, where it is required, the guest must reconfirm with the airline whose code appears for the flight in question on the ticket.
- We will not provide a refund to you until we receive the funds from the relevant supplier. Cancelled bookings may incur charges. These charges can be up to 100% of the cost of the booking, regardless of whether travel has commenced. Fees and extra charges may apply where a booking is changed and when tickets or documents are re-issued. Where we incur any liability for a cancellation fee or charge for any booking which you cancel, you agree to indemnify us for the amount of that fee or charge.
- Any refund due will be done in accordance with the applicable cancellation rules by airline. Partially or half-utilized tickets are non-refundable.
- For any online booking clarification/queries/non-receipt of refund. Refund against tickets purchased through credit/debit cards will be only in accordance with credit/debit card refund procedures. Please note that cancellation and refund rules differ for different fare types.
- All known taxes, surcharges and fees at the time of ticketing will be collected on your ticket. Some airports levy airport departure taxes, surcharges, and fees which are payable by passengers at the airport locally.
- The responsibility to ensure the correctness of all documentation including valid passport, visa (if required) rests solely with you. Air Tours will not be responsible for any damages arising out of incomplete or improper documentation on your part.
- We will not be liable if you do not have all your documents such as passports, visas, health certificates and other travel documents needed for your journey or if any of the same are not valid or if you have not obeyed all laws, regulations, orders and other requirements of the countries that you enter, exit or transfer through during your journey.
- You represent that you are of sufficient legal age to use this service, and you posses the legal right and ability to create binding obligations for any liability you may incur as a result of the use of this service. You understand that you are financially responsible for all use of this service. You warrant that all information supplied by you and members of your household in using this booking facility are true and accurate.
- You are responsible for the correctness of the age of children and infants booked by you online. An infant is one who has not yet reached his/her second birthday, while a child is one who has reached his/her second birthday, but not yet reached his/her twelfth birthday on the date of commencement of journey.
- Air Tours shall not be liable for damage occasioned by delay in the carriage by air of passengers or baggage.
- Certain Government formalities and departure procedures are required to be completed by the passengers at the airport before and after being accepted by the airline for travel. To complete these formalities and the check-in procedures, passengers are required to arrive at the airline check-in location and boarding gate sufficiently in advance of flight departure.
- Once an online booking is made, the guests are requested to confirm the time, and date of departure. Air Tours Inc assumes no responsibility whatsoever on account of delay or cancellation of flight for any reason whatsoever including change in flight schedule.
- Air Tours Inc does not warrant or represent that your access to the Air Tours Inc online booking facility will be uninterrupted or error-free or that any information, data, content, software or other material accessible through the Air Tours Inc Online Booking facility will be free of bugs, viruses, worms, Trojans horses or other harmful components.
We act as an agent only. We sell various travel related products on behalf of numerous transport, accommodation and other service providers, such as airlines, coach/car, hotel, rail and cruise line operators. Our obligation is to make travel bookings on your behalf and to arrange relevant contracts between you and travel service providers. We have no responsibility for these services nor do we make or give any warranty or representation regarding their standard. All bookings are made on your behalf subject to the terms and conditions and limitations of liability imposed by these service providers. Your legal recourse for travel services is against the specific provider and not us. If for any reason (excluding fault by us) any travel service provider is unable to provide the services for which you have contracted your remedy lies against the provider and not with us.
To the extent permitted by law, we do not accept any liability in contract, tort or otherwise for any injury, damage, loss (including consequential loss), delay, additional expense or inconvenience caused directly or indirectly by the acts, omissions or default, whether negligent or otherwise, of third party providers over whom we have no direct control, force majeure or any other event which is beyond our control and which is not preventable by reasonable diligence on our part. Under circumstances where liability cannot be excluded and where liability may be lawfully limited, such liability is limited to the value of the purchased travel arrangements. Nothing in these terms and conditions is intended to limit any rights you may have under the applicable various government law.
You must ensure that you are aware of any health requirements for your travel and ensure that you carry all necessary vaccination documentation. Please check with your local doctor or specialist vaccination clinic.
Monies Not Held On Trust:
All monies paid by you to us will be the property of Air Tours Inc and will be a debt due and payable to the travel service provider once the services to which the money relates have been provided. You agree and acknowledge that such monies will not be held by us on trust for and on behalf of you and we may hold such monies in any account as we see fit, including with our own and/or other customer monies.
By proceeding with your booking, you acknowledge you are 18 years of age or older and that you understand and agree with the above terms and conditions.